ATS_ Measuring transducer
Its use has the following advantages:
- Increased accuracy and reliability
- Easy transport of the measurement signal by means of two small cross-section cables or shielded cable.
- Possibility of computer processing of all data obtained.
- Low input consumption allowing the use of smaller measuring transformers.
- Savings in materials and installation assembly costs
- Saving in stock of measuring devices by supplying a standardized output signal.
Temperature sensor PT-100
- ATS1 – ATS2
- Input: 100
- Output: mA or V
- Auxiliary voltage: AC or DC